1. Kick-Start Your Exercise Routine. Start increasing your normal workout routine by 30 minutes and throw some strength training into the mix. Sweat helps your body eliminate toxins that can clog pores, resulting in pimples and blemishes. Exercise also increases oxygen and blood flow to the skin, leaving your complexion with a beautiful, natural glow.
2. Sleep Away Those Dark Circles. With all the late night festivities, your body can become fatigued and slow down your circulatory system. Ensure that you are getting 8 to 9 hours of sleep to help with the appearance of dark circles and pasty skin.
3. Keep Your Smile White. You will want to avoid any food or drinks with dark pigments, as they have the greatest potential to stain teeth. Culprits include: red wine, coffee, tea, blueberries, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, tomato sauce, and grape and cranberry juice. All of these foods have their benefits, so here is how to combat the downside of their staining ways:
· When you eat staining foods, keep a glass of water handy. Sipping after every couple of bites will help decrease the chance of staining.
· Never skip a bedtime brush, and brush your teeth as soon as possible after a staining meal.
· Add stain-fighting foods to your meals. Apples, celery, and carrots act as a natural stain remover, while greens such as spinach, broccoli, and lettuce create a film over your teeth that acts as a barrier against staining.
4. Achieve Head-Turning Hair. To revive your hair and return it to its youthful, healthy state, deep condition once a week. Use a treatment suited to your hair type and make sure it is safe to use for color/chemically treated hair. First, wet a hand towel and place it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Be careful not to burn yourself. Completely coat hair with deep conditioner and wrap the towel securely around your head. Leave the treatment in for about 15 minutes. Wash and follow with your leave in conditioner and/or color protectant spray.
5. Get Glowing Skin. Rejuvenate your skin and get a HydraFacial™. This must-have treatment helps detoxify, rejuvenate, and protect your skin, leaving it extremely hydrated and supple. Unlike other treatments, the HydraFacial™ cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates all while introducing antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and other nutrients to the skin. To maintain your results, use the Daily Essentials™ kit, which provides the same performing ingredients used in the treatment. This quick and effective treatment will provide you with instant results that will earn you compliments all season long.