The Ped-Egg has nothing on the Emjoi Micro-Pedi ($39.99 at Folica)! This innovative device takes the chore out of at-home pedicures by removing dry, rough, hardened, and callused skin from the soles of the feet in a matter of seconds. This home treatment is painless. You don't have to be concerned about nicks and cuts from metal scraper blades. You also don't have to have any hygiene concerns like you would with a pedicure at the spa. The finishing results are soft, supple, and beautiful feet. My feet haven't looked so good in years! This little device is a keeper. The only minor issue I have is that the least bit of pressure will cause the rollers make an odd, nerve-wrecking sound. Other than that, it does what it was designed to do......make your feet look good!
- Removes hardened, callused skin from feet in seconds
- Includes two different rollers for custom results: coarse (magenta), extra coarse (blue)
- Safe and effective alternative to metal scrapers
- Ergonomically designed handle for easy grip
- Portable and convenient
- Easy to clean under running water
- Battery operated (2AA batteries not included)
The product(s) in this review was provided to the reviewer for keeps and the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.