Wicked by Acquarella ($15.95 at Nature's Basin) is one of the most gorgeous colors that I've tried in a natural nail polish. While being a hand model is most likely not in my future, I couldn't resist taking a photo to show you how beautiful this color is. Much as I had fallen in love with Scotch Naturals this past summer, I think I'm even more fond of this brand since the colors are more wildly vivid and richer. This nail polish has strong staying power, but it's easy to remove if you want to go "au natural" or try on a different color. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey.
- Doesn't chip easily.
- Dries within seconds.
- Completely odorless.
- Comes in a variety of vivid to subtle colors. Other favorites include Vex, Mahalo, Star Spangled, Vamp, and Hot Chocolate.
- Application is very smooth.
- Doesn't include carmine (suitable for vegans).
- Has one of the lowest ratings on EWG Skin Deep database.
- Can remove easily with water for a brief moment after application.
- It's pricier than traditional nail polish.
The product(s) in this review was provided to the reviewer for keeps and the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.