Pre-Summer Body Exfoliation - Simulates Spalicious Body Scrub
Skin softening natural all body exfoliating treatment
· Ingredients: ½ cup olive oil, ¾ cup fine sea salt and drops of your favorite aromatherapy oil. Keep in mind the oil selected should be specific to treatment goal – citrus is energizing – lavender relaxing – peppermint stimulating
· Place all items in a bowl and blend together
· Next, step into the shower and moisten the body – apply the blend by hand in circular motion or for increased exfoliation apply with loofah mitt or body brush
· Rinse off thoroughly. Skin will feel smooth and soft and supple. For further hydration apply body lotion directly to moist skin
Pre-Summer Facial for Extra Dry SkinSkin softening avocado mask for combination or dry skin · Ingredients: ½ avocado, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
The avocado and coconut oils work as an instant skin softener as the baking soda works as a mild exfoliator
· Place all items in bowl and blend well together
· Apply the mixture to your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes
· Rinse off with warm water
Foot Scrub for Dry Feet and Heels - Simulates Foot Rehab Pedicure
· Begin by soaking feet in ¼ cup baking soda to reduce inflammation and cleanse feet thoroughly for 10 minutes
· Using a wet pumice stone rub heels thoroughly yet gently to remove dry callous
· Next, apply coconut oil to feet
· Finally, wrap feet in plastic and cover with soft socks for 30 minutes. The plastic and warmth will help the oil to soften the skin.