The overall look is straight and sleek with polished ends
Hair Inspiration: Inspired by Neil Armstrong’s trip to space, Rebecca Minkoff’s collection featured strong silhouettes, offset with soft fluid fabrics in cosmic prints.
To compliment Rebecca Minkoff’s Fall 2013 Collection, TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu created a simple, yet bold style.
1. Start by applying TRESemmé Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse throughout the roots and mid–lengths and TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray to the ends.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, lifting at the roots and smoothing through the ends.
3. Starting at the nape of the neck, liberally spray 1-2” sections of hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray before straightening with a flat iron. Continue flat ironing hair in sections, working up the head to the temples.
4. Create a middle part with a tail comb and take a thin, vertical section of hair, parallel to each side of your part, and lightly tease the hair for volume.
5. Gently brush through the ends and finish with TRESemmé Smooth & Silky No Frizz Shine Spray.