Inspiration: “The makeup was inspired by the colors and details of her beautiful beaded dress and jewelry. I wanted to give Allison a dark rimmed eye with a touch of shimmery charcoal grey.” – Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai, Quynh for Tarte
• Mai prepped Allison’s skin with Simple Skin Care Soothing Facial Toner followed by Simple Skin Care Hydrating Light Moisturizer all over her face.
• Mai applied Tarte’s BB Tinted Treatment 12-hr Primer in Light ($34) all over her face.
• Then, she used Tarte’s Amazonian Clay 12-hr Full Coverage Foundation in Light-Medium ($38) to even out her complexion.
• She finished by applying Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in Light ($22) under her eyes and around her nose.
• To ensure her dramatic eyes stayed in place, Mai applied Tarte’s Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer ($22) all over her lids.
• Then, she brushed Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Slate ($19) from the lash line to the crease.
• To give depth to her eyes, she layered Tarte’s Beauty and the Box Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Quad in Envoke the Smoke ($22); she mixed the dark silver and black shadows and smudged them along the top and bottom lash lines.
• Then she rimmed her eyes with Tarte’s Skinny SmolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Onyx ($19).
• She finished by applying two coats of Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara ($19). It's like a push-up bra for lashes!
• Mai dabbed Tarte’s Cheek Stain in Awakening ($30) to the apples of her cheeks followed by a light dusting of Tarte’s Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush in Exposed ($26).
• Then she warmed up her complexion by brushing on Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Ave Princess ($29) to her forehead, cheeks, and chin.
• To leave the perfect rosy nude hue, she applied Tarte’s LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint in Hope ($24).