Inspiration: "We always love to go very 60s with Zooey’s makeup, so we look at Brigitte Bardot and Twiggy for inspiration. We went with a modern Zooey version that made her blue eyes pop.”
• She prepped Zooey's skin the night before with Tarte’s Pure Maracuja Oil ($46) to keep her skin soft and glowy.
• To even out her complexion and ensure her foundation lasted she applied Tarte’s BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen in Fair ($34).
• Next, she blended Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12-Hour Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($42) to add extra radiance to her complexion. To conceal any uneven skin she used Tarte’s Maracuja Creaseless Concealer ($24) underneath her eyes.
• She added a pop of color with Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Frisky ($25) to the apples of her cheeks.
• For a touch of shimmer, she applied Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Lumiziner and Cheek Tint ($32) in Candlelight to the tops of her cheekbones and set her t-zone with a light dusting of Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder with PM20 ($28).
• For a strong and defined brow, she used a mixture of Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Taupe and Medium Brown ($28).
• To make Zooey’s blue eyes pop, she started by blending the bronze shadows from Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad in “In the Buff” all over her lids.
• To create a cat-eye shape, she drew MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer Liquid Liner ($65) over her top lashline, with a dip at the outer corner.
• Inspired by Twiggy's lashes, she painted on tiny lashes underneath her bottom lashes with the precise tip of MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer Liquid Liner.
• She finished by applying two coats of Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Mascara ($19) to add major volume and drama to her lashes.
• Jorjee patted Glamazon™ Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick in Bold ($26) over Zooey’s lips with her fingers to create a light stain and then went over it with LipSurgence™ Lip Luster ($24) in delighted to add extra shine.