Celebrity makeup artist Christophe Danchaud created Marion Cotillard’s look for the Golden Globes using all Tarte.
Inspiration: “Her statement-making couture dress is so flashy and strong on its own that I had to customize a makeup look that felt especially natural and fresh.”
• Christophe mixed Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12-Hour Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Medium ($42) with Tarte’s BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen in Light ($34) to ensure a glowing complexion.
• To bring extra light around the eyes, he used Tarte’s Maracuja Creaseless Concealer ($24).
• Then he dusted Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface ($25) over the apples of her cheeks up into the cheekbones.
• He finished by applying a tiny bit of Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder with PM20™ ($28) to minimize shine and set her look for the red carpet.
• Christophe started by sweeping "meow" from the call of the wild Call of the Wild Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collector's Palette ($36) all over her lids for a splash of gold. Then he smudged Skinny SmolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Onyx ($19) at the base of her lashes to create a jet-black lashline.
• For a one-of-a-kind blue, he mixed two Skinny SmolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners. He started by lining the top lashline with Skinny SmolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Amazonite Blue and then topped it with Skinny SmolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Slate.
• To finish, he swept multiple coats of Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Mascara ($19) through her lashes.
• For a natural-looking pout, he traced her lips with LipSurgence™ Lip Tint ($24) in Charmed and then added a dab of Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Adored ($21) for a hint of shine.