Actress and Presenter Kristen Wiig styled by celebrity stylist Alex Polillo using Wella Professionals
The Look: “For the Golden Globes,” says Alex, “I wanted a little Rock n roll, slightly wild feel for Kristen's hair. This style goes perfectly with her chic black gown and simple clean jewelry.”
Here’s how Alex created Kristen’s look:
1. First, wet hair was prepped with Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse at the root and Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Spray was applied to the ends.
2. The hair was then parted roughly to one side, and blown dry with a small round brush.
3. Next, two different sized curling irons were used to wave 1” strands away from the face, while leaving the ends free.
4. Each section was sprayed lightly with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray for soft, touchable hold.
5. After all the waves had set, a pea-sized amount of Wella Texture Touch Reworkable Clay was used to gently separate the waves.
6. Lastly, spritz select pieces of the hair with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray for a natural-looking yet long lasting hold.