Actress Isla Fisher styled by celebrity stylist Sascha Breuer using Wella Professionals
The Look: Isla’s gorgeous, glamourously detailed Reem Acra dress helped for a modern take of Veronica Lake’s iconic style, which was the influence for her soft, touchable iconic waves.
Here’s how Sascha created Isla’s look:
1. First, hair was washed and conditioned with Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Hair was gently towel dried, and then Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse was combed through the hair using a wide toothed comb to give the look staying power and irresistible definition.
3. Blow-dry the hair using a large round brush and direct the nozzle upwards for added root-lift. Ensure the hairdryer isn’t too hot, which can cause it to dry out and break, giving you frizz.
4. Once the hair is completely dry, create a low side parting for added glam and section the hair into manageable pieces.
5. Starting at the front and working backwards, wrap sections of hair around a medium-sized heated curling iron and secure each curled section with pins or clips.
6. Spray the pinned hair lightly with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray and leave to cool.
7. When the hair is completely cool, release the curled sections, remove all the grips and smooth through with your hands to loosen the ringlets. Use a large soft brush gently brush through the curls to create smooth soft waves.
8. Add a few drops of Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Serum, which will work wonders to add the right level of smoothness and glossy shine to your hair.
9. To finish, spritz Wella Stay Essential Finishing Spray for lasting but flexible hold.