First Lady Michelle Obama kicked off the new year with a bang (literally!) She updated her signature layered bob with a face-framing fringe that just like her fashion sense, is setting a new bar for White House-chic. Fekkai stylist Lindsay Block gave us her insider tips on how she recreated FLOTUS’s look on their very own Fekkai model:
1. Start by washing hair with a protein-infused shampoo and conditioner. Lindsay used PrX Reparatives Shampoo and Conditioner to nourish strands and ensure sleek, soft hair.
2. Lindsay recommends having a stylist cut bangs that will frame and compliment your face. Complete the the cut by trimming split ends and requesting long layers to add volume and body.
3. Blow dry hair straight using a large round brush and go over strands with a flatiron once hair is completely dry for a sleek look.
4. Using your hands, apply Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Crème to keep bangs looking shiny without weighing them down.
5. Lightly spray the entire head with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray for a flexible hold on your new look!