The COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Mascara ($8.99) is not the best mascara out there, but I really like it! Known as COVERGIRL's first volume and length mascara, together in one step for lashes with bold volume and stunningly beautiful length. It is one of the few mascaras that I own that is easy to remove and doesn't break off lashes in the process. It doesn't clump and it adds volume & length - a must if you want lashes to make a statement.
- LashBlast Fusion is smudgeproof and rubproof.
- Contains lash stretching fibers and lash plumping particles to create a dramatic fan of lashes.
- The buildable, lengthening formula works to extend each lash.
- Works together with the super-volumizing brush to deliver up to 2x the volume and length.
- Flexible bristles conform to the lashes for great coverage and a smooth and gentle application.
- Very Black
- Black Brown
COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Mascara ($8.99) will be available nationwide beginning April 2010.
The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.